Friday 9 March 2012

! A Poem About My Rat !


          ! ! !   M Y       R A T   ! ! !

My rat is Cuddly My rat is Cute, He is not mean and he is certainly not dangerous. My rat dose bite but that is his way of saying hello. Some people may think rats are disgusting but mine is not! My rat has white fur with a pinch of black around his head he has sharp yellow teeth as bright as the sun and I can describe him in so many ways so this is what I am going to say My rat is also a boy he likes to run around in his cage whether he’s waiting for food or not hell be sitting at the top. And if you think this isn’t enough information then try this. My rat is unique in so many ways the way he waits at the top of his cage is what I admire. My rat is fun yet he is playful sometimes he might be lazy and sometimes he’s not, my rat is long and chubby he has a very long tail that raps around your arm. He can be shy and squeak his head off but most of the time he will be fine. My rat is the world’s greatest rat and I could not possibly want to replace him.
           
                     By Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment